Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My friends are rare polymaths.

Posted Date: Feb 3 - 4:39 PM
One of the strangest things that me and my friends have in common, is that we all believe strongly in being polymaths. I like polymaths. But my family and sisters kinda dissapoint me. Except for the baby, the DUCK. She understands the benefits, and consenquences of being a polymath. But back to the friends, its just a little strange the things we have in common, and how we all met. Sometimes we wonder how much more polymaths are out there, just waiting to be discovered. At the moment, I consider my Duck a philomath. She is still is learning and has much to experienced. But supposedly, we heard of someone, claiming himself a pantomath. Which for us (friends) is absurd. We only consider pantomath when a group of polymaths get together. I doubt I will ever reach pantomath status. I am ok with philomath, thank you very much. Ciao-Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]