Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A freaking dilemma.

Subject A freaking dilemma.
Posted Date: Feb 3 - 4:00 PM
My gosh!!! I have 2 freaking finals and 2 test. Not to mentions some papers. Wow, I got my work cut out for me. I am trying to study to get an A on the classes. For some people, they are worried in FINALS week they they might fail and not pass the class. My worry is that I won't get an A on the class. I am relaxed that I am going to pass with a B. But I want that A. Being a failure... anyone can do that-easy...but a success, thats a challenge and not for everyone. I am just resting from studying. I have been studying nonstop since last Friday. Is that everything would have been cool if it wasn't for last weeks test. I got A's on the first 3 tests. Then I got a C last week. Uh oh. So I need an A on the last test and on the FINAL to make sure I get that A. The other classes, most possibly I got the A already, but I should not let my guard down and get cocky. For the future. To protect and maintain... the chivalry WAY!!! (hey, it rhymes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]