Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Animal Names?

Posted Date: Feb 3 - 4:13 PM
In our family, we each have an animal nickname for each other. I am called the WOLF. Guess which type of dogs I own. My brother, the BEAR. Think BROTHER BEAR, that animated movie that came out a while back. My evil sister is named HAWK. She likes to be called BLOODHAWK. The adorable one is BUNNY. And last and not least, the baby of the family, the one that is very unpredictable, my little precious, the DUCK. My parents do not have a "Animal Spirit". The funny thing is, out there in cyberspace, there are tests, to say what kind of animal are you. We take them and see the results. But we did not get this names from the internet. I will tell later how each one of us got associated with a particular animal. Except the Duck. We just named her that. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]