Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This is not right. Are the plans in peril?

Posted Date: Feb 26 - 11:30 AM
Crap. My plans have been ruined. No, I am not talking talking about my academic carreer. So far I am doing good in my academic life. I could have been in Santa Cruz since 2 years ago, but I want to get 2 majors and 2 minors. I almost transferred way back, when I discovered a loophole in the system. The program I am in, you can get 2 majors. But since this blog is does not belong to another profile, then I will make it short. I discovered a way to accomplish  the 2 minors and 2 majors item. I am just fullfilling the requirements to accomplish this task. A new program that started some time ago. Shhhhh. Anyway, it has to do with the myspace thingy. It involves 2 of the profiles in this profile. More accurately Jorge and Elia. Elia is one of the coolest teachers I have worked with. And Jorge is her boyfriend. Neat couple. So anyway, I had this plan called PANDEMONIOM OF HOPE. But seems it cannot be carried anymore. It will have been very helpful to a lot of beings. What now? (In math, if you cannot solve a problem one way, there is another.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]