Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A familiar link that was lost.

Posted Date: Feb 26 - 11:58 AM
Dual Degree Engineering Program of UC Santa Cruz and UC Berkeley.

I have been in this program for quite some time. But when I came back to LA, I heard of a newer program. Like I said before, I combined them and met a lot of the requirements. Show this to a person who you know might be interested in this kinda direction. The other program, most probably will not be posted because it does not apply to many people and the requirements are next to extremely rare to fullfill. At the moment, I am 100% sure of what my 2 majors are going to be. But I am being split between 2 minors, computer and industrial engineering. Majoring in Psychology and Bio-Engineering. Mind and body will always be with us. Unless....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]