Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I do not really see what I have in common with this guy.

Posted Date: Jan 12 - 5:09 PM
I am not sure why some of students say that I look like this Johnny Depp. Probably the black hair, and eyes. Our eyes sockets are kinda noticeble. Nose. Chin. ON THE SLIM SIDE> CRAP WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE KEYS> CRAP I PUSH A BUTTON I was not supposed to... there you go, back to normal. I do not see whats the big deal with this guy. He looks normal to me. Nothing special. Lately, he is coming out in those pirates movies, which I do not see what the deal is with a guy wearing makeup as a hero. So lately the children had been bringing DVDs to school (teacher told them). So of them, mostly on the female side say that I look like him. To some degree I guess. So anyway, I was testing this new thing for videos for my profile and found this.


Check out this video: Johnny depp



Add to My Profile | More Videos

I am like, man this guy came a long way! A nobody, then does a movie with a weirdo like Tim Burton, and Depp makes more recognizable movies in the future. Sometimes I wonder what will Tim Burton will do if something happens to Depp. I still do not see much why I look familiar with Depp. Just the color of our hair and eyes... (continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]