Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Could you cut my hair like this?

Posted Date: Jan 12 - 5:33 PM
So I kinda messed up on the videos on the profile. I kinda like how the kids where working out to the In the Groove music. All of them got moved. So I decide to erase all of them. Then I went to one of my favorite artists of the 80's, New Order, and saw a video that caught my attention.


Check out this video: The Perfect Kiss by New Order



Add to My Profile | More Videos


When I was in elementary, my haircut was a lot similar to the guys playing the guitar. So I decide to post. Just in case I want to go back to my old hairstyle. Song kinda suck though. I probably will look like those members, if I was born white or with blond hair or blue eyes. I might show this video to my barber to give him an idea of a temporary new style. I used to short hair, army haircut styles. Blue contacts? NAH! I am happy with what God gave me. Everybody be happy with what you have. Each one of us are OK looking, some more than others. Use what God gave you. Or like one of my favorites goes... "Shake What Ya MOMMA Gave Ya, Shake it!!! by DJ Godfather. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]