Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Thursday, September 6, 2007

DUCK 2: The DUCK Savior.

Subject DUCK 2: The DUCK Savior.
Posted Date: Sep 6 - 4:14 PM

----After a big earthquake. A new small lake formed from some new little dam in the San Fernando Valley, my baby brother called my -Chia- he could not pronounce my name yet 

C."Bear, let me keep the duck. You might lose it."

B."Sure thing Chia Wolf, me might lose ducky. You keep. Me afraid. This Ocean is big"

C."No Bear, this is a lake. An Ocean is way bigger"

B."You go to swim? What is Earthquake? Everybody seems scared and sad. Why Chia Wolf?"

C." Is that a lot of people lost their homes because of the Earthquake. I think."

B."You go swim now? You know how to swim. Wolfs are not swimming animal."

"NO, but I think I can float".............................................

------------------------------------

-----------------------------

----------------It is actually true that when you are dying, your whole life flashes before your eyes, well in my experiences.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are lucky Chris. The way I found out you were drowning was because of that rubber duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]