Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally a Break!!!

Posted Date: Mar 5 - 3:21 PM
Wow! This freaking semester is kinda nice. Usually, since I sign up for a bunch of classes each semester, I have a test almost every week. But now, I have like 3 to 4 weeks between tests. Which I find neat because I now I have some time to workout more, relax, study, help the less fortunate, volunteer my time to worthy causes, go out, travel and maybe even party. Neat. At the moment, I am kinda bummed because I did not do so well on my last test. Because some 3 guys decided to be funny and... anywho. So I am kinda not on my good side. My body is healing, who am I kidding, its healed like 94%. I kinda am creeping the docs and close friends. I am not sure, I feel like hunting. Mix that up with a detective mind, I sure this hunt is going to be interesting. I am glad the students are relieved and not worried. I just like kids, and kinda brings me some sort of joy and seeing them learn something new. They are the future. Ciao. (A hunting we a go! A hunting we a go!......)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]