Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Current profile look.

Posted Date: Mar 1 - 3:21 AM

Current profile is dedicated to my animal spirit, the WOLF. Yep, way different from the Duck theme. NO! I have not turned goth or emo. Is that you see, if I am going to represent the WOLVES, it has to be appropiate. My sister is cute and adorable and friendly. But wolves are another thing. They are majestic creatures that are associated with the moon.




Photobucket




The full moon to be exact. With fear, you kinda get some sort of respect.... interesting. I am going to change it soon again. Because I do not want to creep too much my younger viewers or give them an idea that darkness is a good / cool thing. Ok enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]