Christian's Latest Blog Entry

Thursday, February 7, 2008

In search 4 that one special someone with INperfect, special unique DISorder.

Posted Date: Feb 7 - 7:27 AM
Since I was a child, I always try to find more people to add my test journal. So when I get a chance, I meet new people. But if you know any junk about psychology, there are antisocial, the schizo divisions, dependent, and etc disorders. But I am searching for an individual with a new disorder. A very unique one. One that is not recorded in the DSM 4 (Book that shrinks use to record disorders and there symptoms). Could be anything. Might be a psychopath that loves the idea of helping others and has really deep inside a golden heart. Very deep. Or an only child that is actually 100% happy that he/she is only child. Or twins that have very extreme opposite personalities and hate each other. Or a being with multiple personalities (dissociative disorder) each personality, believing in WAY different things and fighting over control over the host. Each one hating each others gut, determined to vanish the other personalities from the body. (I am not sure how they think they might "accomplished" this) type of disorder that does not fit the normal definition of that disorder. Or a child genius who is bent on taking over the world. Or a person that never gets mad although people give this person a lot of guff. Whatever! I did meet or saw like about more than half of the disorders that I found very rare and interesting. Of course, I am not looking for every stinking disorder on the DSM 4. Just the ones that are rare. Dont ask me, long story. So far, I see around me,.... meh, meh, meh. Of course, you cannot easily tell what disorders a person might have just by seeing them. But if I ever do, I will got all my proffesors friends of psychology to analyze this person. Also fellow classmates of the same discipline. I will involve them from the big divisions of the SHRINK system, cognitive, bio, behaviorism and etc. I will try to inform all of them of the items this individual sees, listens, thinks or whatever. And hopefully I get feedback from all of them. (Obviously there will be disagreements) Necesarily, it does not have to be a bad disorder. (Or just one person. Could be a group too.) I am one of those believers that the human race also have good qualities, braveness, valient, persistance, honest, helpful, unselfish and etc. Because there are some authentic, genuine, very good people out there in the world, and luckily I got to meet some of them. So this is one of my "missions" I have. I do not really care if I accomplish it or not, but wouldn't it be nice to accredited, to be the discoverer of a new personality or a personality that is not seen anymore in this modern era. Like a personality that is thought to be extinct or an endagered species. (This terms are not correct, I am just trying to use plain English to people who are not from the discipline, duh.) And will try to hang on to this person, maybe even befriend that individual/s (keep on contact, cell, email, snail mail, whatever) so that we can all benefit from this individual/s. Its possible. Theres a bunch of people out there. Maybe that person is the 3 gals sitting next to me and kinda looking at me funny and giggling. (WAIT! Do I have beans in my teeth?) (Nope)(Oh, I get it, is because I am sooooo ugly)Meh Je je je.(smirk) Gosh. Well good luck to everyone also in a similar search, that will benefit the human race. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everybody!!!

free counters ????????????????????????????????????????????????? [URL=http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/J5yo][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/J5yo/bg=FFFF24/txt=000000/border=CC0210/columns=5/maxflags=50/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/[/IMG][/URL]